Friday, December 05, 2003

"Will the real subject of a Secret Service investigation please stand up!"

Drudge is reporting that rapper Eminem wishes the president dead. One he his new songs has the following line in it: F**k money. I don't rap for dead presidents. I'd rather see the president dead. It's never been said, but I set precedents and the standards and they can't stand it... We as Americans. Us as a citizen. We've got to protect ourselves'

The question remains, is this just a ploy to play to the "Bush Haters" or does he really feel this way. Either way, He still is an ASS for saying it, and it is VERY DANGERIOUS for public entertainers to call for the death of the President. I dislike like Sen. Kennedy very much( that is putting it mildly) , but I would never condone his murder! People who claim that Bush is a Fascists(I will not even begin to explain to those what Fascism really is, being that they will not understand the definition) are cut from the same cloth as those who are calling for the murder of the President. Here is a quick lesson, A DEMOCRACY DOES NOT ENGAGE IN MURDER AS A MEANS OF CHANGING GOVERNING PARTIES!