Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The ACLU, Defenders of "freedom"(that is there own version of freedom)


The ACLU has once again saved the Union from that vial group known as The Boy Scouts!

"CHICAGO, Nov. 15 -- The Pentagon has agreed to warn military bases worldwide that they should not directly sponsor Boy Scout troops, partially resolving claims that the government has improperly supported a group that requires members to believe in God."

{Satire alert} When asked what alternatives young men may seek to fill their time, an ACLU representative suggested a good drug den or house of ill repute rather then the vial moralistic society of the Boy Scouts.

I suppose that they also have a problem with teaching Young men to shoot.
And people wonder why there is a Red, Blue state divide in America.

On my honor
I will do best,
to do my duty
to GOD and Country
and to obey the Scout Law
To help other people at all times
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake,
and morally straight.