Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Cheap shot!(because Kerry makes it SO EASY)

At a stop at Canonsburg, Pa Kerry said:

"Everybody told me, 'God, if you're coming to Canonsburg, you've got to find time to go to Toy's, and he'll take care of you,'" Mr. Kerry said, dropping the name of a restaurant his motorcade had passed on the way in. "I understand it's my kind of place, because you don't have to - you know, when they give you the menu, I'm always struggling: Ah, what do you want?"

He then went on to say:

"He just gives you what he's got, right?" Mr. Kerry added, continuing steadily off a gangplank of his own making: "And you don't have to worry, it's whatever he's cooked up that day. And I think that's the way it ought to work, for confused people like me who can't make up our minds."

First, and the most obvious, is do we really want a person who has problems deciding what he wants to eat let alone deciding how he stands on the issues of our day to be Commander in Chief of the nation? Nobody has ever accused Kerry of being decisive.

Next, by stating that he is "confused" and can't make up his mind, is he admitting that all the GOP commercials painting him as a flipper are true?