Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hardball

I was just watching Hardball and Chris Matthews posed the question to the panel "Why is GW going to Scranton PA, its a Democratic town?" One of the panel jokingly responded, it has the most bars per capita in the nation to which Matthews said it is an Irish town! Matthews should know, he spoke at the Graduation of my alma mater, the University of Scranton, last year. Being that Scranton is my hometown, and I am part Irish, I can attest, after much research, that Scranton, in fact does have the most bars per capita in the nation! Then the panel turned serious and answered the question correctly, these are Conservative Democrats, the Bob Casey Democrats, these people are more likely to vote for Bush than for Kerry. After calling about 3000 people in the NE PA region with the Bush Campaign, I can attest to the fact that many democrats in the area are voting for BUSH!