Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Photo Blogging!

Today I attended President Bush's speech in Wilkes-Barre Pa. Below are some of the pictures I took at the event. I do not believe that they are as good as the ones I took the last time the President was here, but they are not bad.



The President entering the stage


Here is a picture of the President giving his speech


The President working the Crowd.


The President leaving the room.

The event was billed as being a major announcement to the nation. I must confess, I did not see a major announcement. There was a part in the speech that appeared have been cut, and the presence of Karl Rove and Karen Hughes(both of whom were not at the last event I attended) makes me believe that there was a last minute decision to change the speech.

For more on the speech, read this.

By the way, the above linked article bothers me, it states that " The president lost Pennsylvania to Democrat Al Gore by fewer than 5,000 votes in 2000." This is wrong. The fact is, that the President lost PA by more than 200,000 votes! Who Pays these people!